I know, it says TOP 5, but I’ve got six on my list. I consider 5 and 6 to be a “bundle”. They’re both sort of the same thing, plus you have to buy things to get the points. But my blog system doesn’t let me do a “bundle” type option, so think of 5 and 6 as one unit and slap a big old FIVE in your mind!
- Swagbucks – Earn digital dollars, a.k.a. Swag Bucks by searching the web, watching videos, taking trusted surveys, shopping, voting in the Daily Polls, Sending in Prize Photos and Videos, Inviting friends to join, completing no obligation special offers, or completing other offers where you have to sign up for something. You can also earn points finding Swag Codes during Swag Hunts, printing and redeeming grocery coupons, trading in cell phones and video games and now, you can PLAY GAMES to earn points. Then redeem for products, or gift cards. Honestly, you get a better bang for your buck if you redeem your points for gift cards and shop with those during sales, promotions, etc.
- RewardPort – A place to earn points for shopping, so you can redeem them for FREE rewards like gift cards. You also get special discounts and saving offers from merchants, you can earn points for referring friends to the site through email, by taking surveys and signing up for various offers. I signed up for emails and I get them every day and earn a point for clicking on the email. (Gift Cards from here helped with my Holiday shopping this year).
- My Points – Earn points for shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys and referring friends. For each friend you earn 25 points for the first 20 who join and then 10% of their points. I joined this through BzzAgent. When you’re a BzzAgent and submit reports for various campaigns (free items that are sent to you), it rewards you with MyPoints.
- iRazoo – You can search the internet and win points, (or refer friends for points) then redeem them for gift cards, video game systems, MP3 Players, etc. (I switch around and do some searches with Swagbucks, some with iRazoo. I have to admit, I don’t use this one as much as Swagbucks). You can also make recommendations and comments and earn points, but just two recommendations/comments per day (but that’s 50 points each day) and then they also have treasure hunts! Follow them on Facebook to find those.
- Enjoy the Ride (Huggies) – To earn points you have to actually BUY Huggies diapers, wipes, pull-ups, etc. On packages of Huggies products, there are codes. Usually a sticker inside the packaging. The site is free to join/register at. If you’re already buying diapers, wipes and other items for your child, this is a great way to earn free stuff from things you need to purchase anyway. They’ve got great things to redeem your rewards for, sweepstakes you can enter and lots of instant win games you can play. It’s just another great tool for parents!
- Gifts to Grow (Pampers) – Earning points with Pampers Gifts to Grow is similar to Huggies. You are buying diaper and wipes already, so you might as well earn some free stuff, right? Every package of Pampers products has a code on it. The wipes normally have the code on the actual bag of wipes if you get refill packages, with diapers there’s normally a sticker on the inside of the packaging. Just like Huggies, you’ve got to take all the diapers out to get to the sticker. Or, like me and my husband do, look for it on the outside – you can see it from the outside. After we’d locate the sticker, we’d just take a razor and cut it out. This way I didn’t forget and accidentally throw it out after the diapers were all used up. Just like throwing money away, really. You can redeem things for your child, like toys, boys and Pampers products. There’s also items for just mommy, like gift cards to SpaWish. Plus, ones for the family, such as Shutterfly.com products, even prints! I’ve redeemed a ton of Shutterfly.com items, including calendars, prints and photo books.