If you’re from Long Island, Port Jefferson is a much loved destination throughout the year. However, in the Summer, it becomes a hotspot for everyone living in these parts. Morning, noon, and night – Port Jeff is packed with locals, and tourists. One of the best things to do on a hot summer night? Head to Port Jeff, walk by the water, grab an ice cream, and people watch. Now, you can also enjoy outdoor concerts, and other shows, right in the village. It’s part of the Harborside Concert Series. Each show starts at 8pm.
- June 28: School of Rock Band
- July 12: Brother Peach (Allman Borthers tribute band)
- July 26: To Be Announced
- August 9: New Orleans Band, To Be Announced
- August 23: Gary U.S. Bonds-Featured Concert on Ferry Dock.
Want to go to some Children’s Shows with the kids? They’ve got a whole series of those, too, right at the Barn behind the Village Hall. These happen at 6:30PM.
- July 12: Mutville Comix-Comdey Dog Show
- July 26: Comedy with a Magic Touch
- August 2: Ray and Erin Grins, Slap/Dash Comedy
- August 16: Katie’s Puppets
- August 30: Theatrics by Phil
Enjoy the shows, and Port Jeff!