There’s lots of free outdoor programs happening at Main Street on the Harbor in Stony Brook. They’ve got bands, choruses, dancers and a whole lot more performances on the Village Green. All events are on Sundays, they’ll be happening from 7pm to 9pm. NO RAIN DATES. You’ll also have to bring your own seating.
- July 15: Ed DeCorsia and New York’s Most Dangerous Big Band
- July 22: Eastbound Freight
- July 29: New York Exceptions
- August 5: Isotope Stompers
- August 12: TBA
- August 19: Shenole Latimer and Friends
- August 26: Ed Ryan and Tom San Filippo (Beatles songs)
Great way to spend Sunday nights…..under the stars and outside!