Another great opportunity, on Long Island, to see amazing outdoor movies. If you love to sit by the water and take in a movie, Freeport would be the perfect place for you! Head to The Patio at The Freeport Inn & Marina. Seating starts at 7pm for the movies, but you can also head down earlier to get a two-course $30 prix-fixe dinner. The movie is free, but the food is NOT.
- July 3rd: Top Gun (I guess to celebrate his 50th birthday?)
- July 10th: Ocean’s Eleven
- July 17th: Back to the Future
- July 24th: Forrest Gump
- July 31st: Coming to America
- August 7th: Spaceballs (now this one’s a classic, for sure)
- August 14th: O, Brother, Where Art Thou?
- August 21st: Say Anything
- August 28th: Three Amigos
- September 4th: Back to School
- September 11th: The Big Lebowski
- September 18th: The Dark Knight
- September 25th: Jaws
- October 2nd: Grease
- October 9th: Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- October 16th: Legend of Billie Jean
- October 23rd: Superman
- October 30th: Rocky Horror Picture Show
So it’s not just for Summer in Freeport. You can catch movies until Halloween! Nice.