Everyone knows I don’t do the food shopping for our family. It’s my husband’s “chore”, which he totally loves because he gets to go to every store and find the best deals. It’s like a game for him. The sales flyers, coupon books and discount cards! What more can you ask for? Coupon websites he can print out even more coupons! He’s addicted and I’d like to share the coupon sites he uses for his type of coupons and of course, the coupon sites I use to find coupon codes for my online shopping for all the rest of the stuff we need BEYOND groceries. You know, like clothing, shoes, home decor, gifts, etc.
Without further ado, here’s my Top 5 Coupon Sites!
- A Full Cup: It’s the catchall coupon site. You can print coupons from Coupons.com, Redplum, SmartSource and a ton more places. Plus you can load coupons on your grocery card. It’s got a forum, a blog and so many other tools you have to check it out for yourself. It’s insanely good fun! And you can even find coupons for Home Depot and Target. It’s awesome. Check it out.
- Coupons.com: This website is its own entity, but it’s also on Swagbucks. So, you can either print the coupons on Coupons.com’s website and just get the coupon savings, BUT if you do it through Swag Bucks, you can earn 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon you redeem, plus you still get the coupon savings when you grocery shop. You decide!
- Retail Me Not: This site has not just coupon codes for shopping online, but also Grocery Coupons. It also has printable coupons for things like diapers, hair color, Claritin and more. It’s a great spot for people like me who love to find coupon codes to use online, but also for my husband who wants coupons when he hits the stores to do grocery shopping. Total win in our family. It also has a community you can join where you can share the great deals you find online!
- Brad’s Coupons and Deals: It’s another “jack of all trades” coupon site. You’ve got your online coupons, printable coupons, deals and more. You can check out different stores, look by category and of course, there’s a blog. My favorite aspect of this site? You can sign up for Brad’s Alerts on email or through RSS and have deals sent right to you. Every day I get my list of goodies. AND, he’s got a whole website just for Black Friday shopping, which you can also sign up to get emails for. I love the whole concept and Brad does a great job of getting the deals right to people – especially with the iPhone App on his Black Friday site: blackfriday2011.com.
- dealspl: This one is a new one for me. I haven’t spent a load of time on it, there’s some issues I have with it because I’ve tried to sign up to be a “money maker” with them and have not heard back from them (it’s been a LONG time). BUT, other than that minor issue, I find it to be a very helpful site for coupons and deals. It’s got a community you can participate in – lots of things being shared, including deals and sales and coupons. Plus you can share your coupons. Pretty cute site, still waiting to be able to be a “money maker”……..oh, and they also have giveaways!
BONUS INFO: When you shop online, always got to your favorite cash rebate site – Ebates, Mr. Rebates, Shopscotch, ShopAtHome – and look for coupon codes that work along with earning cash back. But when those coupons don’t satisfy my savings, I start checking out my other coupon sites to see if I can save more with the coupon codes I find there, instead of just strictly shopping through my cash back site. Don’t get me wrong, I love earning cash back, but if I find a coupon that will SAVE me more than the cash back I would earn, I still go through the cash back site to make my purchase, use the coupon code from an outside coupon site and HOPE that the two “work together” and I get the savings and the earnings.
Hope I didn’t totally confuse you! Basically, shop smart, do the math and always go in with the ultimate goal to be as frugal as possible!