In order to plan a trip for yourself, or your family, or just a few people, it’s important to learn from fellow travelers. We’re all happy to share travel tips, travel advice, as well as answer questions about specific travel destinations!
Plan a trip with help from fellow travelers
If you’re looking to plan a trip, I’d recommend checking out a few of the following posts. Each offers a specific set of tips on not only planning a trip, but also great ideas for packing for a trip with just a carry-on, pockets and a personal bag! Traveling light is a great way to avoid paying big fees for checked baggage. It’s also a way to avoid waiting for checked luggage at baggage claim. Saves time, and you’ll always have your stuff with you.
- Travel safely: 4 tips for avoiding accidents on vacation
- 4 killer tips to ensure your next family vacation is the best one yet
- Frugal ways to save on last-minute travel deals
- First time family adventures: what it takes to make a road trip fun
- No typical adventure: how to plan a trip away from the tourist path
- 10 things to know about your vacation car rental
- Pockets are a girl’s best friend when flying
- Virgin territory: packing a carry-on for a trip
- What to pack in a personal bag for a plane ride
- Traveling with TOMS
- Flexible schedule when flying saves money
- Disney Vacation Questions answered with guidebooks for kids
- Scottevest made traveling cross country easier