NovemberSunflower.com is NOT responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs, or websites, without my permission.
This is “How I Roll”:
1. I don’t RECOMMEND a site, or product, until I have used it.
2. I don’t REFER a site unless I have signed up for it, used it, or am currently using it.
3. I don’t REVIEW a site, or product, unless I have been able to use it.
4. I am NEVER anything but honest on my posts, regardless of the compensation I have received. If I like it I will tell my readers. If I don’t, I will tell my readers. I don’t think I should hold back my experiences with sites and products, regardless of the outcome (good or bad or indifferent), or the compensation (money, product, being anointed Queen of the World, etc.) I receive.
5. There will be times when I just like a website, or buy something and like it so much, I have to share it with everyone. More often than not, this will be the case.
Here’s the deal – for those who read my blog, or for those who want me to review something for them on my blog – I’m HONEST. I will let my readers know the down and dirty, the good, the bad and the ugly, the nuts and bolts of it. My readers are who I am loyal to. My readers are the ones I am writing this blog for.
Here’s my “disclaimer/disclosure/ethics/morals” code to all those out there who want to be reviewed by a blogger who “cares” about what she is doing: Be prepared, I tell it like it is ALL THE TIME, come rain or come shine!
And to keep it all legal and enforcing to the the world of Blogging that I am doing the right things to keep the integrity of our industry, I have gone to www.disclosurepolicy.org and got myself a policy:
This policy is valid from 02 January 2010
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation in exchange for providing my opinion or making an offer available to my readers, followers and subscribers.
- November Sunflower does include affiliate links. Affiliate links are links to third parties whereby I am provided with compensation for sending my readers and subscribers to this third party site. Trust me, it isn’t much. I spend a lot of time and effort choosing the affiliates for my blog. I’m always thinking of my readers, followers and subscribers. Bringing you all great deals is what I’m about! However, I’m not responsible for the acts or omissions of any third-party affiliate. If you have questions or concerns about the products or services offered by a third-party affiliate, please contact that third-party directly.
- The compensation received may help me to choose some of the the content, topics or posts that I choose to write. HOWEVER, I will ALWAYS give my honest opinions and those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements, affiliates, or sponsors. I’m transparent and will always tell you EVERYTHING. It’s a curse.
- November Sunflower is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though November Sunflower receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own or that of my guest bloggers I personally invite to write for November Sunflower. All guest bloggers have agreed to disclose if they are being compensated for the information posted. I will never compensate a guest blogger for his/her posts.
- I’m NOT an expert on any topic discussed in my posts. I just share how I do things, etc. No information provided on my blog should be thought of as that of an expert regarding any particular store, product, item, experience or otherwise. This blog is filled with lots of information and is purely based on my opinions. If you have any concern about anything posted on this blog regarding any product, quote, special offer, sale, promotion, statistic, quote, claim, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, retailer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.