Consumer reviews of products, cars, food, travel and more
I’m writing of things I’ve been sent by brands, or I have purchased with my hard earned money!
- cars I’ve driven
- food I’ve eaten
- travel I’ve experienced
- toys the kids (maybe I) have played with
Hey, we all buy a lot of things. It’s always my goal to make sure I’m not wasting my money, nor am I wasting my time. There’s nothing more infuriating than being on a vacation, and realizing you wasted your time and money, right? Let’s try to have you guys avoid wasting time and money, too!
You’ll always get the full story with me. What’s great for me, may not be great for you. I get that. It’s why I share an entire picture of all the products I review, along with everything else I review. What’s great about a hotel for me, may not be for you. Slow elevators drive me nuts, but it may not be a big deal for you, however it’s something you should be able to decide on for yourself. Am I right?
Full reviews are necessary, and I do my best to make it happen here.
Get your feet wet with a few of my no holding back reviews!
- Intense Pulsed Light laser working on what I call “brown spots from hell”
- Eating my way through beautiful Rochester, Western New York
- Favorite treats delivered to my door by Baker’s Cousin
- Cocoon by Sealy: What it’s been like on #TeamSoft
- Watch Sands Alive! glow magically
- Stop the damage to your floors and expensive cleats