Travel with November Sunflower
(explore the below destinations by clicking the images below)
(some of these links are referral links)
- Airfarewatchdog (tracks airfare prices)
- hopper (phone app tracks airfare prices)
- SeatGuru (Seat maps for all flights & planes)
- ExpertFlyer (set alerts for exact seat you want)
- The Flight Deal (sign up for best deals to cities all over the world)
- Hotelwatchdog (search for the best hotel rates)
- HotelTonight (sign up with invite code STGERARDI & you earn $25 & so do I)
- AirBNB (<— use my referral link & earn $40 in travel credit & I earn $20)
- RoamRight travel insurance
Interested in solo travel? Want to travel as a couple? Or is family travel your desire?
There’s nothing worse than wasting time, and money, on travel adventures! Here, you’ll get the good information, the not so good (in my opinion) travel information, and all that falls in between.
Do you find yourself looking through reviews of hotels, restaurants, resorts, and more, when starting your travel plans? Me, too. However, I’m not looking at the rating system, but rather the comments about the hotels.
I want to get the full picture of what I should expect from every aspect of a hotel, a restaurant, a resort, an amusement park, and much more. It’s the only way to make an educated decision for my travel needs. What one person thinks is worth a rate of 3, I might rate a 5 – so the “meat” is in the actual comments, and stories, instead of just the number rating.
I’m all about giving a mind dump, and letting others decide what’s best for them for their upcoming travel adventures! Start with a couple here, and when done, scroll down and you’ll find a plethora of all my travel adventure posts!
- Plan Your Dog Friendly Lake George Vacation
- Best Sarasota Area Restaurants
- Cruise Travel with the family
- Amazing restaurants to visit in Rochester, New York
- Couples weekend at Mt. Airy Casino & Resort
- Spending time away with your girlfriends
- Anaheim Marriott is the perfect spot for your Disneyland Parks girlfriends weekend