Visit New York. It’s not something most have to be convinced to do, am I right? However, New York isn’t just about New York City. There’s a great, big beautiful state to be explored. I’ve lived in New York my entire life. Born, and raised, on Long Island. I spent many summers at Lake George, in upstate New York. I’ve explored a few amazing places in Western New York. I have yet to scratch the surface of all there is to see, and experience in New York. Yes, there’s that much to visit in New York.
Come, explore New York. It has so much to offer solo travelers, family vacation adventurers, friends who want to pull out all the stops together, and couples who just want to enjoy time alone.
Visit New York
Western New York
- Ladies weekend in Rochester New York has to include a spa visit
- All around Rochester exploring the world of play, art and George Eastman
- Eating my way through beautiful Rochester in Western New York
- The Strathallan Hotel located in the heart of Rochester’s cultural & historic districts
- Walking in the footsteps of the legendary Susan B Anthony
- Brilliant with a side of personality: Ward Stare
- Where to eat in Niagara Falls, New York no matter where you stay
- Where to stay with your family in Niagara Falls, New York: Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- Things to do in Niagara Falls with your family
Allegany State Park