Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links that are online shopping resources, and some are referral links. There’s no additional cost to you, but for some of the affiliate links, I’ll earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. If you use a referral link, normally it means I’ll earn points, or sometimes money, if you choose to sign up through my link. Don’t need what the site offers, don’t sign up. There’s NO PRESSURE. It’s just me, sharing with you, and hoping if you love what I’m sharing, you’ll use my links so I can make a living at this blog thing.
If you’ve purchased my book, you know I have a lot of great tips in there for saving money! Plus, never paying for your holiday gifts, too! It’s the perfect guide for online shopping resources, as well as shopping in stores!
If you haven’t purchased my book, and want to know if it’s truly a “good find”, head over to read a review by a blogger you can trust!
- Wyoming Girl Turned Coastie Wife – Finding Your Frugal Way Review
WHERE YOU CAN FIND MY Online Shopping Resources EBOOK:
- On eBookIt, you can download it in a variety of formats, such as PDF for PC or MAC; EPUB, which works for iPad, Nook and most eBook readers and; MOBI, which is the Kindle format.
- Barnes & Noble –>; Finding Your Frugal Way
- Ingram Digital –>; Amazing Frugal Living Book
- ReaderStore (Sony eReader) –>; Finding Your Frugal Way
- Google ebookstore –>; Check out my Frugal Living Book
- iBookstore (iPad/iPhone) – Just visit iTunes to find it.
Now, to keep the book current, I couldn’t put all of the places I use each day. Instead, I’ve created this fabulous page to help you to further you along your path to Finding Your Frugal Way.
POINT EARNING WEBSITES
- Swagbucks: It’s the premier website for earning points and redeeming for prizes like gift certificates! The amount of ways to earn points is astounding, here’s just a few: Watching Ads, watching SwagTV, answering a daily poll, downloading the toolbar, swag code hunts, completing tasks, taking surveys, playing games, redeeming printed coupons at the grocery store, trading in old electronics and cell phones, inviting friends, doing searches with their search engine, filling out no obligation offers (or just going through and skipping them to earn a couple of points at the end) and just more and more are added all the time! Once you have your points, you can redeem them for anything in the Swag Store you want and if you receive product, you can take a picture of yourself with the swag you bought and send it over to them and earn more Swag Bucks. All of my holiday shopping is done with the gift cards I redeem from Swag Bucks each year. It’s awesome.
- GiftHulk: Earning points is pretty easy on this site. You watch videos, there’s a daily poll, they have a tasks, surveys, contests, Fountain of Youth (follow them on Facebook and Twitter and they release a code each day to enter and earn coins), referral program (which is the link I’m using) and more. It’s not the prettiest site, nor is it the best laid out site, but it’s FREE to use and you earn free gift cards, paypal cash and I’ve only been on it for a little while. When you use my link, then enter SG38210 in the Fountain of Youth section of the website, you’ll get an additional 250 Hulk Coins just for signing up. NICE!
- MyPoints: Earn points pretty much the same way as everyone else, plus I became a BzzAgent, which rewards you with MyPoints points. Redeem them for gift cards and enjoy! You can refer friends by email only. Kind of a downer, but hey, they’ll eventually change that I’m sure!
- Recycle Bank: Recycle and earn points, plus there are other ways to earn if you don’t have the recycling program in your area. Points can be redeemed for a ton of stuff, including gift cards to place like Gap and Panera Bread. Refer friends and earn points, too.
- iRazoo: Earn points in a variety of ways, including treasure codes, watching videos, filling out surveys, playing games, searching the internet, completing offers and tasks. Then you redeem the pints for prizes like electronics and gift cards. You can earn points for referring friends.
- ZoomBucks: Yup, you got it, just like all the others. Earn points with videos, searches, and tons of other things. Head over and check it out. It’s pretty cool. I’m enjoying it so far!
- Viggle: I wrote about this new iPad app a few months ago. I was very jealous I couldn’t test it out. BUT THEN, I got an iPad and the first app I downloaded? You got it, VIGGLE! I’ve been checking into shows I watch, my husband watches, and we’re raking in the points. It’s fantastic, because there are gift cards to places like Old Navy, Starbucks, and even the movies. Love it. Totally addicted. I think you’ll enjoy it, too.
- QuickRewards Network: It’s like most of the other point earning sites. You can watch videos, do searches online, get paid emails, shop, do surveys, and a ton more. You earn points, you redeem for great stuff. Gotta love earning free stuff online!
- InstaGC: A new site that a reader shared with me. You can earn points easily, and redeem INSTANTLY for gift cards. You get 10 points just for signing up. If you refer people, you can earn points and 10% of their earnings.
CASH BACK/CASH REBATE WEBSITES
All of these sites allow you to shop through them and earn cash back. However, all of the stores I love aren’t on each of these sites, so I use all of them. Each of them allows you to earn by referring friends, too. Pretty much every single one of them offer great coupons and discounts that work WITH the cash rebates and do not cancel out the rebates. And many have a whole spot where you can find websites that have FREE SHIPPING. When you don’t have a lot of time to hunt for coupon codes and free shipping, head right to one of the below cash rebate sites, sign up and start your shopping. It’s the least aggravation and the best bang for your “buck”, which in this case is your “time”. ALSO, I like to earn on each of these sites so that I can “spread the cash back earnings around” throughout the year. I’ll just say it’s for reasons that come up on April 15th….and I’ll leave it at that!
- Hoopla Doopla – When you refer people, you will earn 20% of their cash back earnings for the lifetime of their membership. They keep shopping and you always earn!
- Zuuzs – When you refer people, you’ll earn 40% of the amount of your referrals’ base cash back reward AND you earn 25% off of your referrals’ referrals base cash back rewards. YES, talk about network marketing! LOVE IT!!!
- Mr. Rebates – When you refer people, you get a bonus equal to 20% of their rebate. You benefit from EVERY purchase they make.
- Ebates – When you refer people, you will earn $5. They also offer different contests for the most referrals in a given period of time. Things like refer 10 people, get a $150 gift card or cash. But it’s random through the year. They are called BONUS PERIODS. But you always have the $5 referral bonus for those who sign up and make a purchase through Ebates.com.
- BeFrugal.com – When you refer a friend, and that friend makes a purchase through BeFrugal’s website, you earn $5 Cash Back. Yup, it’s a cash rebate site, but it also has an amazing set of coupons, and printable grocery coupons, and so much more. I think the best part of this site is the Couponomatic™. It’s an add-on for your web browser that inserts coupon codes into your check out basket. When you’re making your purchase, you’ll see the little piggy with a drop down menu. If there’s a coupon code available anywhere on the internet, this will find it and make it available on the drop down menu. Just pick, and click, and save. But wait, that’s not all……it will never let you forget to earn your cash back when shopping! It’ll automatically help you with your cash rebate, too. BEST. INVENTION. EVER!
- MainStreetSHARES – this one is a bit more complicated and has various levels. It’s better if you head over and read it. Mainly because I have a hard time explaining it well enough!
- Extrabux – You can earn $5 per referral. Then you earn additional cash when your friends shop (equal to 5% on the cash back your friends earn) AND your friends who sign up under you earn $5 in their account, too. Great way to start off a cash back earning fun-fest!!!
- Sunshine Rewards – When you refer people, you will get $2.00 as long as they become active members and earn at least $5.00. Referrals are unlimited. Also, if you have a blog, website, forum that allows links, etc. they sometimes give $1.00 and $5.00 credits if they happen to see you’ve got it posted someplace. It’s pretty cute. Not my go-to one, but you can earn with more than just shopping.
- Fat Wallet – When you refer people, you will earn $5 per referral.
- TopCashBack – Referring people earns you cash. It’s $10 per referral RIGHT NOW, but could change. The caveat to this? The referral has to sign up, confirm the account, and then reach $10 in their cash back accrual for you to earn your $10. It could take a bit to get this making money for you as far as referrals go.
- Groupon: If you haven’t heard of Groupon yet, get out from under that rock, my friends. It’s the most well known group buying website/daily deal website around! Join in and get great discounts.
- LivingSocial: It’s got great deals for cities, families, going away and instant deals you can sign up to get on your LivingSocial phone application. If you share the deal with others, you can actually get the deal for free if the people you refer the deal to, BUY IT!
- Rue La La: If you love to shop, love style and designer products, but want to get the best quality for the BEST PRICES, this is the site you need to join!
- nCrowd: Get great discounts, plus there’s a mobile App for iPhone. Everyone’s getting so sophisticated!
- Zulily: Deals for Moms, Babies & Kids
- Jingit: The easiest way to earn cash if you have a smartphone, or an iPad with internet. You download the free app to your device, “check in” by scanning bar codes, and then you can also earn cash just for watching ads (FAST ADS), and answering a couple of questions. The more people who are signed up under you, the more you can earn, and the faster you can earn, too! You have to start using it, it’s awesome. They are even adding new ways to earn cash! Loving it, and how easy it is to earn each day.
- Cash Crate: Watch ads, check in each day, take surveys, fill out offers and refer friends to earn cash. Actual cash. It won’t make you rich, but it’s an easy couple of bucks!
- InboxDollars: InboxDollars is unique. It’s not only a place to earn money taking surveys, playing games, filling out offers, watching videos, checking out ads through daily emails, watching videos, doing internet searches, and other things, but you can also earn money SHOPPING through the website, so it’s sort of similar to a cash rebate website, too. You can also refer people to build your network and earn from referrals. If you enjoy using coupons when you food shop/grocery shop, you can go to the COUPONS tab on this site, print coupons and not only do you save from the coupon, but you also earn $.10 per coupon you use. SWEET.
- SendEarnings: Similar to InboxDollars. The difference is that you don’t have videos to watch to earn points, you have tasks that you can do to earn money. Everything else is pretty much the same. Lots of ways to earn. If you enjoy using coupons when you food shop/grocery shop, you can go to the COUPONS tab on this site, print coupons and not only do you save from the coupon, but you also earn $.10 per coupon you use. SWEET.
- Shopswell: A place to shop smarter TOGETHER. It’s one of my favorite places to head when shopping! Check out what Shopswell is about!
- A Full Cup: To learn all about this site, head to my TOP 5 List.
- Coupon Cabin: An unbelievable amount of coupons all in one place! Plus, if you sign up for emails, you can get coupons sent right to your email inbox. They also have a browser ADD ON for Internet Explorer and Firefox. When you download it, you can actually be alerted to savings that are available, so you won’t miss anything! It’s awesome! Lots of good stuff can be found on Coupon Cabin. Don’t want to miss this one.
- Coupons.com: This website is its own entity, but it’s also on Swagbucks. So, you can either print the coupons on the Coupons.com’s website and just get the coupon savings, BUT if you do it through Swag Bucks, you can earn 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon you redeem, plus you still get the coupon savings when you grocery shop. You decide!
- Deal Catcher: You can use this to find deals, but also COMPARE PRICES on the items you want to purchase. I use this as a tool to start a lot of my shopping trips, then when I find it, I go to my Cash Rebate/Cash Back Website and find the exact store, locate the item within the store and buy it so I get the great price, along with the cash back benefit of shopping through my Cash Rebate site! It’s a win-win!
- Free Shipping: Find all the FREE SHIPPING you can imagine, right in one place!
- Pricedumper.com: Fantastic site, similar to Deal Catcher. Just start your shopping trip there with what you want to buy, it finds all the best prices and you figure out which one you want to buy. Again, head back to your Cash Rebate/Cash Back website of choice and find the store you found the item in, buy it through there and earn not just a great price, but also cash back!
- Retail Me Not: This site has not just coupon codes for shopping online, but also Grocery Coupons. It also has printable coupons for things like diapers, hair color, Claritin and more. It’s a great spot for people like me who love to find coupon codes to use online, but also for my husband who wants coupons when he hits the stores to do grocery shopping. Total win in our family. It has a community you can join where you can share the great deals you find online!
- ShopSavvy – If you’re shopping at your favorite store, and you want to find some of the stuff at a lower price, you can pull out your smartphone, scan the bar code and ShopSavvy will find competing prices not just in nearby stores, but also ONLINE. Unlike other apps, ShopSavvy searches for products with SIMILAR attributes, not just SKUs.
- Red Laser – This app for your Smartphone can help you shop right from your phone, find local prices for the item you’re shopping for, and it can even help show allergens in the foods you can! The best part? Price comparisons! Scan a code, or search by voice or image, and it will compare prices online and offline! Basically tell your smart phone what you’re looking for, and it’ll find all the best prices for you. Awesome.
- Shopular – If you want to save money, this app needs to be on your phone. It is STOCKED with all of the latest, and greatest, coupons available in your area. Stores like Kohl’s, Target, Juicy Couture….the mall is basically right there on your phone, in the form of COUPONS!!! Discounts!!! No need to carry around the sales flyers anymore. It’s all right in your phone. Saves time, money, and space.