Forget the box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day! Give me Walkers Shortbread’s NEW chocolate line to help me celebrate in chocolatey, shortbread-ery decadence. I’m a simple girl, and honestly food is the best way to my heart. Especially when the new Walkers Shortbread chocolate line has shortbread with not just chocolate, but also toffee. I may never be heard from again, friends. Sorry.
Forget the box of chocolates – give me Walkers Shortbread’s NEW chocolate line
I don’t need much for Valentine’s Day. I’m a pretty simple girl, and for me, Valentine’s isn’t a holiday I normally participate in. However, if someone wants to shower me with gifts on a Tuesday in February this year – forget the box of chocolates. I’d rather you just show up with Walkers Shortbread. Even better? Bring the new chocolate line.
Personally, I’d rather plop my butt down in front of the television, watch great movies and indulge on Chocolate & Toffee Shortbread. Let’s see…. toffee pieces blended into shortbread cookies, and oh yeah, half coated in smooth milk chocolate. Say what now? Say YES now.
If that’s not your thing, no worries, there’s plenty of options in the new line. Believe it.
Chocolate Walkers Shortbread Options
- Chocolate & Raspberry Shortbread: Half coated in dark chocolate raspberry shortbread.
- Ginger Royals: Real stem ginger with pure butter shortbread, and covered in dark chocolate.
- Walkers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread: Do I really need to explain this one? Shockingly, they taste amazing and I’m happy to have a Gluten Free option!
- Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Scottie Dogs: Super cute Scottie Dog shaped chocolate shortbread. They weave some kind of magic with chocolate dough, and chocolate chips into the shortbread. Magic.
- Walkers Chocolate Chip Shortbread: It’s the chocolate chip cookie to end all chocolate chip cookies for a shortbread lover, but these have gluten, friends.
- Chocolate & Toffee Shortbread: I’ve already told you about these, and they are by far, my favorite new shortbread cookie. Luckily, my kids do not love toffee chips like their mother does, so these I don’t have to hide.
If you need me, I’ll be over here enjoying my coffee, Walkers Shortbread and a couple of great Valentine’s movies! Enjoy your special day my friends.