Are you ready for it ladies? March 8th is our “big day” – International Women’s Day! Each year it lands on March 8th. However, there’s International Women’s Day events happening March 6th through the 8th. Interested in finding all the events educating, enlightening and empowering us ladies? You’re in luck. We’re sharing them right here, right now!
2021’s International Women’s Day Events
New York-based Events
Now, first thing’s first: these are virtual events. However, the New York-based events have aspects that make them unique to New Yorkers. For example, ordering food from a local restaurant to enjoy whilst attending the virtual event. It ties it to the New York-area. Sweet touch.
- March 4, 6PM: PowerShift, A Seat at the Dinner Table
- March 8, 4PM – 5:30PM: Community Minded Q & A with Miss New York USA
Not interested in “locally-based” events, just virtual, there’s plenty of them to go around! Find the full list online on the official event list.
- 3rd: IWD 2021 – Celebrating women’s achievements
- 4th: Celebrating Her IWD 2021 event
- 4th: Celebrate Girls Virtual Challenge with Goodwall x Walden University
- 5th: 11th Annual IWD Forum – Business Powering a New Tomorrow
- 5th: SheJumps – Get the Girls Out!
- Fifth: IWD 2021 free dance classes
- 6th: World Vasectomy Day IWD 2021 event
- 6th: Future of Work – Power of the female perspective
- 7th: Harvard WECode Conference
- 7th: T9 Mermaid IWD 2021 virtual run
- 8th: The Live Coders International Women’s Day challenge event
- 8th: IWD 2021 leadership panel
- Eighth: “She’s Speaking” panel discussion
- 9th: How men can #ChooseToChallenge gender inequity in law
- 10th: Women’s Private Equity Summit
- 10th: International Women’s Day Global Virtual Summit
- 12th: IWD 2021 North America Summit
Women Rising Educate. Enlighten. Empower. IWD 2021 Virtual Event
There’s plenty of time to register for the International Women’s Day 2021 – #WomenRising event over on Eventbrite. The online celebration is set to “educate, enlighten and empower women worldwide to RISE in excellence”.
The event starts at 9am MST on March 6th with 10+ hours of speakers, entertainment and more. It continues into March 7th, and wraps up on March 8th by 7PM MST.