Important sponsorship information to know: *I received a free kit of my very own from Sergeant’s Pet/emBARK on Pet Health. It helped me create this blog post, and take a couple of really cool photos to share within the post.
It’s such an amazing experience to own a pet. There’s never been a time in my life where I didn’t have a dog. My Mom’s first “baby” was her dog, and she was never able to be in the house without one to take care for very long. Another one was added later, once us kids were older and starting to move out. Now, she’s got three…..including a female dog for the FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE!
In the early years, we barely took the dogs to the vet. It just wasn’t something Mom was use to, but once us kids got older, we started learning a bit more about how to take care of pets through school. Now, it’s a regular check-up for the dogs each year, and all their shots, and lots of different types of meds to keep their hearts safe, and the ticks, along with the fleas, away.
If you’ve got a pet, you completely understand! And if you’ve got a pet, well, you’ll be happy to know it’s time to give away a little Sergeant’s Pet Health Kit!
Would you love to win a kit filled with fantastic products for your dog? I know you would!!!!!
Pet Health Kit includes:
- Sergeant’s Whiff Shampoo
- PurLuv Sizzlin Strips
- SENTRY Petrodex Dental Kit
- SENTRY Calming Collar for dogs with Good Behavior pheromone technology
- Sergeant’s Vetscription Joint Eze Plus
How to Enter
- MANDATORY: Share the giveaway on any of the following social media: TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, GOOGLE+. Once you’ve shared it, copy your link showing you’ve shared, and place it in a comment below!
- Check out my Facebook page, and like November Sunflower, and SHARE the page with others. Come back here, leave me a comment letting me know you liked, and shared my page.
- If you feel like it, head over to Twitter, follow me there. Come back here, leave me a comment letting me know you’re following. Perhaps leave a little message with your twitter handle, so it’ll be easy for me to locate.
- It would be awesome if you went and visited Pinterest, and followed November Sunflower there, too. Same deal, come back here once you’ve followed and leave a comment.
- And let’s not forget Google+. If you’re on there, check my new November Sunflower page out, join up and then leave me a comment below letting me know!
YOUR COMMENTS YOU L EAVE ON THIS BLOG POST WILL BE THE ACTUAL ENTRIES. ONCE YOU’VE COMPLETED THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES, YOU MUST COME BACK HERE, LEAVE A COMMENT.
Must be 18+ to enter.
Must live in the CONTINENTAL United States. Sorry Hawaii and Alaska…..don’t shoot the messenger!
Once a WINNER is chosen, I will contact the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or the winner FORFEITS the prize, and I will donate the Pet Health Kit to an animal shelter on Long Island. After Super Storm Sandy hit, and so many families lost their homes, unfortunately, our animal shelters became overwhelmed with cats, and a lot of dogs. They can really use this Pet Health Kit, so if the winner forfeits, I’m donating the kit in the winner’s name to a local pet shelter.
After we’ve gotten a winner locked in, the winner will have to send me their full name and address in order to have it forwarded to the company, and have them send the prize pack to you. No getting around doing this, they need your address to send the goodies.
This Giveaway is a short one. You have until Monday, March 25, 2013 at 11:59PM EST. I’m from New York, it’s how I roll. Sorry! Any comments left after 11:59PM my time will not be included in the entries!