TTPM’s bi-annual toy showcase is always a fun time, and this year, I found a bunch of great gift ideas for my yearly holiday guide! Palace Pets is probably the one I most enjoyed for my daughter, and truth be told, I’m a little jealous I didn’t come up with this idea first! I mean, the Disney Princesses have been around for years, and no one ever thought to come up with little pets for them……..UNTIL NOW!
There’s no pets for the Fairies…..but with any luck, I’m sure they’ll figure something out for them, too. As of right now, since it took this long for the Princesses to get their pets on the store shelves, we’ll shut up and be happy about it! The pets are so cute, and really are perfect for each Princess.
Trust when I write this: Your daughters will want them. All of them. There’s a lot of them in the line, and you can even score ones that sing and talk, and there’s also a Pamper & Beauty Salon for the little pets. Figures……if they have Princess owners, they’d expect the pampering, right? Right!
- Blondie: What other animal would have super long hair? Of course, it’s only fitting that this little loyal friend is always there for Rapunzel!
- Teacup: Guess who Teacup belongs to? Yup, fits with the whole Beauty and the Beast theme, doesn’t she? She’s the pampered pooch to Belle.
- Beauty: Aurora’s kitten is pink, and loves caviar. Guess what she loves the most? Sleeping.
- Berry: Snow White’s little bunny is the sweetest of them all, and super shy.
- Treasure: Well, if you’re from the sea and love to collect treasures, then I would imagine you’d name your little kitten, Treasure, just like Ariel did!
- Pumpkin: Yup, if you’re hip to the story of Cinderella, you’ll know why this puppy is named Pumpkin.
- Blossom: My personal favorite is Mulan’s Panda. It’s purple, and a Panda. It’s perfect for Mulan! I didn’t realize she’d become a Princess though. News to me, but her pet is probably just as spoiled as the rest of them!
Now, for the awesome botti™ that I got to check out while at the Time to Play Spring Showcase. Blip Toys has created two new remote controlled friends with little girls in mind. You’ve got Bitsy-Bot and Bopsy-Bot. I’m a fan of Bopsy-Bot…..she’s ORANGE and blue. Yes, ORANGE for girls. Finally, a company gets that pink is not always a little girl’s favorite color. There’s some girls who love orange, and even blue. It’s the perfect toy for my kids, as their favorite colors are orange for Little Miss, and blue for The Boy.
The Botti’s come with a brightly-colored remote, which has 6 buttons and 2 joysticks, so it’s super easy to use. The Botti’s giggle, spin around, and do crazy dance moves. The moves have already been named the Rainbow Twist. How do you not fall in love with that?!!! The wheels have colorful lights, and a heart light glows beneath the fur. They’re definitely not lacking in the noise and sound department.
These don’t just go back, and forth. They go EVERY WHICH WAY, and I love them. I cannot wait until August of 2013. It’s $39.99, and I’m okay with that price tag for this remote controlled ball of color! It’s cute, it’s fun, and after seeing how it moves around at the Spring Showcase, I’m hooked.
It’s going to be a fun month of August once this remote controlled gem comes out! Definitely fun for the kids, and for MOM!!!
*One Palace Pet was given to me to check out with my daughter.