If you’re a Long Islander, you know how many farms are located across the Island. Many farms have joined together and sell their locally grown goodies throughout Long Island. We like to call them Farmers Markets, any in Suffolk County, there’s six different Farmers Markets to buy quality produce, baked goods, and more.
- Hauppauge Farmers Market: 102 Motor Parkway, Teachers Federal Credit Union Lot. It’s off of Exit 63 on the L.I.E.. It takes place every Thursday from 7:30am until 2pm from now until August 29th.
- Huntington Villages Farmers Market: Main Street Route 25A, East of Route 110 North. It’s open on Sundays from 7am until noon from now until November 24th.
- Islip Farmers Market: Islip Town Hall Parking Lot on Montauk Highway, Route 27A at 655 Main Street. It’s running now through November 23rd on Saturdays, from 7am until noon.
- Patchogue Farmers Market: 225 East Main Street in the 7-Eleven Parking Lot. Check this place out on Fridays from 8am until 1pm from now until November 15th.
- Port Jefferson Farmers Market: On the corner of Route 25A and Route 112 in the Steam Room Parking Lot. It’s every Thursday from 10am until 4:30pm from now until October 17th.
- Riverhead Farmers Market: Downtown next to the Aquarium in Riverhead. It’s on Thursdays from 11am until 4pm now until October 24th.
If you can’t grow your own veggies, these are the places to be! Fresh, local, and how awesome is it to support our local farmers? It’s just perfection!