Wrapping up the year is never easy, but 2021…. damn! Even with a virus running rampant, 2021 was filled with hope. People began to gather, travel, and get back to living a little bit.
Wrapping up the year
During 2021, I took a break for a few months focusing on my kids and creating memories during their summer vacation. We made sure to take our annual road trip to Lake George, New York to spend money in our own state and help our tourism revenue. Then we embarked on our longest road trip ever! We headed to one of my all-time favorite places: Sarasota, Florida. Introducing my kids, and puppies, to the gorgeous beaches along the Gulf Coast was probably my most favorite part of 2021.
My other favorite part of 2021? Sharing amazing content from tons of guest writers, and some of my own content, too!!!!
Highlights from 2021
Everyone started off 2021 with hope in our eyes that this would be the year we all got back to normal. It may not have gone as planned, especially this final month of 2021, but if you’ve been reading November Sunflower all year long – you’ve picked up on some great tips and important information that will help you throughout 2022 and beyond.
Let’s recap some of the best of the best from 2021!
- Guest Writer Emma provides six simple ways to declutter your house so you don’t have to stress out over the chore. Carry these tips into 2022 and get your home sorted out this coming year if you didn’t get to do it this past year.
- Guest Writer Lizzie shared great ways for your family to not only remain safe, but also keep their mental health in a good place. Definitely helpful as we head into 2022 with a new variant out there making life a little difficult for people.
- Rebecca Shinn, another amazing guest writer, offers amazing insights on ending toxic relationships and how it can help your anxiety.
- This little one is one of mine! After spending quite a few years mourning the loss of my beloved Pug, I decided to become a dog parent again. Now, I travel with not one, but two dogs to all my favorite vacation spots.
- Another one from me! After spending a lot of time in Sarasota, I decided to create a great guide to some of my favorite restaurants in-and-around Sarasota, Florida. Definitely helped during my road trip down to the Gulf Coast with my kids. They loved each place I recommended. Wooohooo.
- And another one from me! People never know what to do with all of the eggs they’ve dyed, other than egg salad. I was happy to create a list of options beyond egg salad sandwiches.
- Guest writer Reggie gives some great tips on how to incorporate your dress style to each season.
- One of my regular guest writers, Brooke, shared some tips on what storage can help a family declutter their home.
- Guest writer Samantha brings money-saving tips to everyone who wants to travel on a budget, or has to travel on a budget.
- Guest writer Emily shared how you can invest in property without using your own cash.
- Bianka, one of my newer guest writers, knocked it out of the park with helpful ways to set your kids up for financial success.
- Another new guest writer, Shalaka, created a great piece on adjusting your morning routine in order to improve your family’s happiness, which inevitably creates a much happier YOU.
- Guest writer Sheryl shares daily things you can do in order to heal your mental health.
- Guest writer Curtis Dean shared how one can improve his or her well-being through music.
- Another brand new guest writer, Carlo shares how you can achieve financial freedom in 12 easy ways.
- A guest piece brought to you by Nigel Ford helps one navigate a path to take if your spouse refuses to get help.
- One of my regular guest writers, Meghan ended 2021 for November Sunflower with a great piece for those looking to do a cross-country road trip!
Have a great end of 2021 (& happiest wishes for your 2022)
It’s been a hell of a year. Thanks for being loyal readers and visitors. I can’t wait to share more amazing tips, information, and entertainment during 2022!