My week is being spent, for the most part, in New York City. I’ve got “work” to do at Blogger Bash. Well, that’s what I’ve told my husband, and the kids. It’s all work, I’m going to have no fun at all…. playing with toys, connecting with unreal sponsors, and meeting amazing people. Nope, no fun at all. You should totally feel bad for poor mommy, having to be in the hot, sweaty, sticky city for three whole days! (Of course, the kids have no idea they’re coming to hang out for a few hours during one of those three days – and boy will they have fun when they do come.) Before I go, though, some of us attending are linking up and getting to know each other with the Blogger Bash Coffee Talk link up!
Blogger Bash Coffee Talk Link Up Q&A
Let’s get to know me, November Sunflower, the gal behind the petals and stems!
- Name: Staci
- Where are you from? I was born, raised and still live on Long Island. If you’re not familiar with Long Island, it’s a part of New York.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for about six years, but until the kids were both in school, I didn’t devote real time into it. It sort of just grew, slowly, and now that the kids are in school 10 months out of the year, I’m hoping to grow the blog bigger, and better, than it has ever been. I just did a whole re-design, and trying to re-brand November Sunflower.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? My children are both November babies, and sunflowers are the only flower I like. November Sunflower just popped into my head……it’s unique, and it makes me smile every day.
- What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? First, I love seeing my friends. I have so many that live all over the country. Second, meeting these sponsors that have stepped up to give us a fantastic event!
- What three words describe you the best? I’m not sure three words exist in this world that describe me….. but I have been told I’m loyal, outspoken, and funny.
- Got kids? How many? I’ve got two beautiful kids. Little Miss, and The Boy.
- We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? My number one pet peeve? People who speak negatively of others. There’s no need for it.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Elvis Presley (before he was into drugs.)
- Show me your face! I’m the one on the left, in case you don’t recognize my ALL TIME FAVORITE LADY, Soleil Moon Frye, on the right.
So nice to “meet” you and what a great picture of you and Soleil – so jealous! Can’t wait to meet you next week.
She was great. We had a lovely chat. It was a great feeling to meet someone I looked up to as a kid. Although, we’re like the same age I think. LOL!
I am 100% jealous you have met Punky Brewster! That’s so awesome! Cant wait to meet you!
I loved her growing up. I kind of thought of her as a role model. Meeting her was a total treat for me. Looking forward to hanging with you at #BBNYC for sure!
I love sunflowers! Even have a tattoo of one :)
Looking forward to meeting you!
Well, now you know I have to see it while we’re at #BBNYC – that’s just a must!
My 13 year old son told me to say Elvis too because he is obsessed with his music. and HELLO Punky Brewster! Look forward to meeting you next week!
Is your son coming to the event? I’ll have to meet him and talk Elvis with him!!! I’m an Elvis fanatic, and a James Dean fan, as well. But I had to pick just one, so there you go. The dark haired boy won the toss up.
I so cannot wait to see you again! And you? Outspoken? NEVER! Just like I’m quiet! LOL!
Oh, and I like nice pillows….. I should have put that when describing myself. Plus, I love to climb into Kia car trunks. There’s so much to me, LOL!!! Can’t wait to see you again, too. ON THE EAST COAST!!!
You photo takes me to back to wearing multi-color outfits and 2 different shoes. Hope we can connect next week!
And a lovely dog named Brandon! Looking forward to connecting with you at the event!
So nice to meet you! I can’t believe you met Punky Brewster!