Do you ever watch a cartoon with the kids and find yourself singing all the songs to yourself…..when the kids aren’t even home? Yeah, I didn’t think it was just me. However, do you also go looking for the show on Disney Junior so you can sing along with the cartoon? <Sheepish smile.> Okay, I’m the only one that does this. It’s okay. I’m cool with being a total dork. Especially when it comes to Sofia the First. Any princess who digs purple over pink is ACES in my book! The kids were very happy mommy got her hands on a new CD, especially The Boy. Here’s what we thought of Disney’s Sofia the First CD.
We liked it. The kids both knew the music from the show, since it’s a favorite one from Disney Junior. Amazingly, they both knew most of the songs well enough to sing-along to pretty much every song. Basically, if your kids love watching Sofia the First, and they completely love the songs from the show and sing them around the house, you’ll want to get the Sofia the First CD.
Now, if you’re new to Sofia the First, here’s what you need to know: it’s beautiful songs with lots of great messages about friends, family, and being a good person. All the songs are written well, so that parents aren’t beating their heads against the steering wheel of the car after listening to it 3 thousand times. Any child who loves to listen to music, and other Disney type songs, will love the CD. Totally worth every penny you’ll spend on the CD.
Even better, you could be one of the very LUCKY THREE to win a Sofia the First CD. Who wants one??????!!!!
- Sofia the First CD
How many winners will be chosen?
- THREE WINNERS
- Must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Must live in the CONTINENTAL U.S.A.
How do you enter for a chance to be one of the three lucky winners of the Sofia the First CD?
- Join me on Facebook. I share a lot of good stuff on my November Sunflower Fan Page. Once that’s done, just come back here and leave me a comment letting me know who you are, and that you’ve become a friend on Facebook.
- Join me over on Instagram. No pressure, it’s just super nice to have people checking out my fantastic pix! Once that’s done, just come back and leave me a comment letting me know who you are, and that you’re following me on Instagram.
- Do you Tweet? I do. It’d be great to tweet together over on Twitter. I’ve got an account! Once you’ve found me, and followed me on Twitter, leave me a comment to let me know what your handle is and that you’ve starting following my tweets!
- Do you love this Giveaway? Share it! There’s buttons on the bottom of the post to share to a ton of different social sites. I don’t care where you share the giveaway, just make sure to come back here and leave me a comment with a link to your share!
EVERY COMMENT on this post is considered an entry. If you don’t leave a comment, you aren’t entered.
DEADLINE to enter: Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time. Winners will be chosen on February 19, 2014 when I return from my conference! I will be using the wordpress plug-in “And the Winners is….” to choose the winner. Good luck!
***If you’re chosen as a winner, you will be notified through email. Once the email arrives in your inbox, you will have 24 hours to respond with the INFORMATION REQUESTED. It’s a quick turnaround for this one, so all winners’ information must be to Disney A.S.A.P. If a response is not supplied with the proper information, a new winner will be chosen.